Practical Kinesic Interviewing and Interrogation® - Level 1 & 2- Kansas City, MO
Instructor: Stan B. Walters
Dates: October 21-25, 2019
Time: 8am - 5pm
Location: Platte County Resource Center - Kansas City, MO
Hotel: TownePlace Suites by Marriott - $125 Gov't Rate
Investment: $450 with Digital Manual or $475 with Printed Manual
5 Day Course Content - Become the "Go To" Interviewer!
Participants will learn:
- 3 principle causes of false confessions and contaminated statements.
- 3 essential keys to a successful interview.
- 3 critical reasons investigators fail to accurately spot deception.
- 8 fundamentals for improving every interview.
- How to recover 60% more information from victims, witnesses & subjects.
- Master an effective narrative-based interview.
- 4 elements of an ethical, non-coercive persuasive dialogue.
- The 4 interview and interrogation strategies based on personality
If you would like to be invoiced send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org