Practical Kinesic Interview & Interrogation® – Level 3 & 4
Level 3 & 4 Advanced Practical Course | Content
(NOTE: Prior attendance in both Level 1 & 2 (40 hours total) is required)
You will learn:
- Tactical Interrogation of Excluded Personalities
This section will assist the interrogator in recognizing some of the more prominent behavioral cues of subjects that may be suffering from psychoses, affective disorders, suicidal thoughts, or organic brain disease and effective tactics to use when dealing with these subjects in the interview room.
- Students will view extensive video examples from the video archives developed by the instructor.
- Tactical Interrogation of Tangent Personalities
This section of instruction will discuss various personality disorders, impulse control disorders, emotional disorders, how to recognize their behaviors in the interview room and the special tactics to use in order to effectively deal with these subjects in the interview room.
- Students will also participate in extensive hands-on exercises.
- Students will visit an area correctional facility for extended interview sessions.
- Sessions will be video-taped. The following day the students will review and critique the previous day's practical exercises.
... and much, much more!
Instructor: Stan B. Walters