Practical Kinesic Interviewing and Interrogation® - Level 1 & 2- New Braunfels, TX
Instructor: Stan B. Walters
Dates: March 9-13, 2020
Time: 8am - 5pm (8am-Noon on last day)
Location: Comal County Sheriff's Office - New Braunfels, TX
Hotel: Courtyard New Braunfels River Village - Gov't Rates start at $96
Investment: $450 with Digital Manual or $475 with Printed Manual
5 Day Course Content - Become the "Go To" Interviewer!
Participants will learn:
- 3 principle causes of false confessions and contaminated statements.
- 3 essential keys to a successful interview.
- 3 critical reasons investigators fail to accurately spot deception.
- 8 fundamentals for improving every interview.
- How to recover 60% more information from victims, witnesses & subjects.
- Master an effective narrative-based interview.
- 4 elements of an ethical, non-coercive persuasive dialogue.
- The 4 interview and interrogation strategies based on personality