Practical Kinesic Interviewing and Interrogation® - Level 1- Urbana, IL
Instructor: Stan B. Walters
Dates: January 14-16, 2020
Time: 8am - 4:30pm (8-Noon on 1/16)
Location: ILEAS Training Center - Urbana, IL
Investment: $325 with Digital Manual or $350 with Printed Manual
If you would like to be invoiced send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Narrative-Based Interviewing and Interrogation Course
Designed to help interviewers
- Effectively manage any interview.
- Maximize their ability to gain valuable information from victims, witnesses and subjects as quickly, and efficiently as possible and
- How to maintain cooperation and compliance in a non-coercive manner.
The program also teaches the participant how to use behavioral analysis tools to identify significant signs of stress and deception.
Participants will learn:
- 3 essential keys to a successful interview.
- 8 fundamentals for improving every interview.
- Which questions interviewers regularly use that get little or no information.
- 3 critical reasons investigators fail to accurately spot deception.
- The myths about verbal and non-verbal cues to deception.
- How to recover 60% more information from victims, witnesses & subjects.
- How "reaction" and "response" behaviors affect an interview.
- Master an effective narrative-based interview.